Established on 1938 in Suez, Egypt, To provide professional services and supplies to the vessels passing through The Suez Canal and all Egyptian Ports.
Since 1979 we has been a major supplier of marine safety, survival and Fire Fighting equipment, the company has grown very fast and acknowledged as one of the leading in marine safety specialists.
Since 1982 we established to offer on-spot technical support (service and certification of firefighting equipment and life raft ) worldwide through our authorized service station which are approved by the Egyptian Authority for Maritime Safety and most of major classification societies with a special team of well-trained technicians, we provide them a Regular training according to the latest IMO regulations as well as the latest service bulletins makes our company a technological expert and a very trustworthy partner
Senoussi Free Zone is divided into 2 main departments, which indicate core business and key fields of operation:
• Safety Services for Fire Rescue and Safety (FRS) systems that include the inspection of Life Rafts, Fire Extinguishers, Breathing Apparatuses, Emergency Escape Breathing Devices, Fixed CO2 and Foam Systems.
• Marine Supplies of Deck, Engine, Cabin and Safety products.
Over the years we has built up a reputation of being a reliable and an efficient supplier, service company of Safety, Fire Fighting Equipment, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) ,Portable Gas detectors , Security Cam, Fall protection equipment and Lifting Equipment in Egypt.
The Long term goals is to provide certified items that meet your requirements in all fields like Oil & Gas, Marine, Petrochemicals and Heavy hazard Industries. Also, due to an organized distribution network we are capable of supplying vessels, shipyards, yachts, ports and offshore structures all over EGY-port.
- Senoussi Free Zone Marine Supplies’ total storage capacity is 5000 m2 in the heart of Egypt.
- Our company’s private warehouse stocks more than 80% of the products we trade.
- Storing and trading of all supplies is managed using a bar code system.
- Additionally, an area of 1500 m2 is dedicated to the inspection of Life Rafts and Fire Extinguishers
Master Systems is dedicated to provide top-notch solutions to meet and exceed customer expectations. We render a complete service/supply/repair/installation to our customers in Communication/Navigation at competitive prices by use of appropriate technology and steadfast employees.
We represent more than 15 global brands since 1938...
1500 sqm workshop area is dedicated to the inspection of FFE & LSA.